BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

2nd day for the sickness~

today~
morning wake up check liao temperature~
36.1 din sick rite? well~
then...went up to skul bus..
it's a air-cond bus...
omg...45min inside d bus...
cold dao me...
then...walk to class..
do finish all hw..feel so cool...
haiz...fever agn d!!!
8 sumthin like tat eat medicine
then 1st recess~call fren teman me go " qing jia"
after tat, back to class...eat 1 roti...
then 2nd recess eat bread tat self bring,
and man yee give me her bread tat she bring...
she dont want eat d~she say everyday eat bread boring~xD
so delicious~xD it's onli a hotdog bread..LOL
I bring d lie??? gardinia white bread + butter oni arhh~~~
after eating BREAD~ eat medicine~
then...when sat bus back...oni I noe my brother getting fever..
now..he playing dota==
sick still play dota~~lol..

0 comments: